Greek Alternative Tourism Workshops are created for Tourism Businesses, Public entities interested in promoting their products and services for alternative tourism. Greek Gastronomy Workshops are addressed to export businesses who wish to penetrate or strengthen their presence into key foreign markets.
These are 2 separate but parallel events whose purpose is the promotion of Greek alternative tourism and the higher recognition of Greek food and beverages across the world.
Greek Alternative Tourism & Gastronomy Workshop aims to promote and strengthen the Greek alternative tourism and exported foods and beverages by targeting new and dynamic markets.
- Virtual Greek Alternative Tourism & Gastronomy Workshop with Denmark - 3-5/11/2020
- Virtual Greek Alternative Tourism & Gastronomy Workshop with Belgium - 25-27/11/2020
- Virtual Greek Alternative Tourism & Gastronomy Workshop Poland – 08-10/12/2020
- Virtual Greek Alternative Tourism & Gastronomy Workshop with France - April 2021
- Virtual Greek Alternative Tourism & Gastronomy Workshop with DUBAI - May 2021
What is Alternative Tourism?
The alternative tourism in Greece comes in the foreground!
Alternative tourism incorporates every form of sustainable tourism development that aims to bring the visitor-tourist in contact with nature and all the activities that can be developed in the countryside. Alternative tourism is able to strengthen rural areas financially as well as socially, without altering the natural environment and the particular cultural elements of each place.
Our long experience in event management and the cooperation of Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO) guarantee the quality of our services.
Greek Alternative Tourism & Gastronomy Workshop 2020
Dynamic markets host the alternative tourism and Greek exported products
During each Workshop, B2B meetings of 3-4 hours will take place between the Greek participants and specialized travel agents/tour operators as well as wholesale, retail and Horeca buyers interested in importing foods and beverages.